A week late, no af appearing :/

violet13

Reaction score
Honestly this is ridiculous! I was due af the 28th and it hasn't appeared :/ I did a test on Tuesday and bfn I don't want to test again but I am going to my Drs on Friday for bloods cause this is stupid now. I had severe pains in my left hand side last week that got steadily worse and they just went away on their own but I did visit my gp he said to wait till this week to test and I did so I'm now just waiting and waiting. I wouldn't mind but we only Dtd about 3 times this months and this is tmi so excuse me but inside feels tight. I cervix check and I can't get to it due to my vagina walls being swollen and puffy kinda feeling. It's irritating that I've not had af and today I thought it'd be here and yet nope. Xx

Morning Violet, i feel your irritation. Been in that position twice now. Late AF, pains etc *hugs* and BFN at the end of it all! Seems daft to say it but just try to relax and let your body do what it needs to.

Thanks Hun sorry that you've been here too :( it's not fun! I'm just seeing what happens now *huffs* still really annoying though xxx

ahh the joys of being a woman!! ;) at least we all have each other on here to grump with :)

Haha that's true! Grump away Hun. I'm seriously
Fed up I've got achy feeling low down but I just want af to hurry the feck up now! Xxx

well ive had weird spottin/bleeding over the last 2 days and feel like crap this morning! Feel just crampy! not getting my hopes up at all as my body is a complete nightmare! It needs to be friday already haha

hi violet. Its probably not what you want to hear, but your af could be delayed because of the stress you are under. In the last 2 weeks you have left your oh, taken you dog back and forth to the vets and all the problems you are having on the military base no wonder you are under a lot of stress.

That's very true Carly! I am however back home now. Which unfortunately that's when the issues on base arose :/ things are better with the oh think that was the kick in the butt he needed badly. It seems when things are good things go wrong too that's my 3 though so no more hopefully. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back