a tumble..

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
took a bit of a fall down the stairs today- thought I was having baby there and then. I blame it on the fact I couldn't see the step past my bump! :oops: Went into mat. ward to be monitored and everything is fine- I've just got an achy back and feel like an idiot! :roll:

Have been told to stick to bed rest today but as it is baby shower at 2pm there's fat chance of that! :shakehead:

x

Poor you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good to hear that all is well though. Falling at this stage is very scary, but luckily your LO could take it.

Did you fall on your bump? I fell a few weeks ago (walking down the hill) and landed on my all fours - luckily not on my bump.

Have a lovely baby shower. I look forward to hearing what pressies you get...

no I fell over my bump if that makes sense and I think I've pulled a muscle at the top of it cause its a bit achy still but as long as baby is fine I don't mind!

I think it was more the shock than anything else... not cancelling my party for anything though (except my waters maybe! :rotfl: )

Got another 5 weeks so hopefully she'll stay put til her due date and give me some more time!

I can imagine the shock if you landed over your bump. I would have definitely had it checked as well.

Stay in baby for a little longer :pray:

:hug: :hug:
Aww you poor thing! When i fainted the other week i somehow managed avoid falling on my bump too! Hope the aches wear off, have a lovely baby shower xxx

Aww, that must have given you a bit of a nasty shock as well as some aches. I am glad everything is ok with your bump though. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: glad you're both ok, that must have been scary!
Enjoy your baby shower! :dance:

Oh no!! That must've been scary.
Glad everything is ok with your LO. Hope your aches disappear soon. x
Have a fab time at your baby shower. :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oooh scary

make sure you walk nice and slow now and use bannisters on stairs all the time just in case

glad you areok x

Gosh that must have been a nerve wracking wait at the ward.

So glad that everything is ok though.

How did the shower go?

X

ah hun that must have been scary :hug:
a few weeks ago i triped over one of the staffs bags left on the bottom stair and feel landng sideways agianst the wall.

luckly i was fine but shook up for some time.

hope your ok now luv

and hope you've had a brilliant baby shower
sarah :wave:

:cheer: Shower was fab- me and bump were spoiled rotten- I got loads of smellies and some vouchers for clothes after bub is born and she got loads of little clothes! My friends really splashed out- Topshop baby grows and posh bibs that I won't want to get dirty!

One of my friends knitted baby a rabbit- I know it's going to be the one toy we have to repatch to death because she won't let it got.... and most interesting of all.... she knitted me a 'Uterus Stressball' :rotfl:

BabyShower010.jpg

glad you had the good time :D The uterus stressball will be handy for labour! :lol:

:rotfl: love the uterus stress ball

glad your baby shower went so well and you and baby were spolit
:D :D
have you recovered from your fall now?

yep, still achey but I think im just a bit bruised :roll:

will be more careful from now on- definately not ready to have bub yet! x

inforabumpyride said:
yep, still achey but I think im just a bit bruised :roll:

will be more careful from now on- definately not ready to have bub yet! x

glad your ok now :hug: :D