• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A sad week - just a rant

charliebear

Reaction score
I saw my GP yesterday who said he thought I'd had a early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy), though he was confused as to why I hadnt had a bleed.

Today that bleed arrived :( and it hurts.

I've had the worst day at work.
I cant take time off, I have a busy working week this week too, there is just no-one to cover.
Having to pretend I'm ok and be jolly. Paint a smile on my face and chat about random sh!te.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling. I just want a cuddle off OH and he's at work :cry:

Sending u a massive hug hunny I understand exactly how ur feeling, it's so hard, I'm finding keeping busy is best but feel like screaming at people! Lots of love to u xx

((((((((((Charliebear)))))))))))))

Hugs Charlie bear -
so sorry to hear that - its a real shit time for some of us on here. xxxx

massive :hug: so sorry huney. I hope something comes up to allow you a bit of down time this week! :hug:

Hi hun, I know exactly how you feel. I had my bloods done yesterday and found out I'd had a miscarriage then the bleeding came today while i was at work. I was in agony and so upset but had to keep a smile on my face as know1 knew. I hope you're ok and sending you a big hug! If you ever need to talk then I'm here. This is my 3rd miscarriage xxx

Hi hun, I know exactly how you feel. I had my bloods done yesterday and found out I'd had a miscarriage then the bleeding came today while i was at work. I was in agony and so upset but had to keep a smile on my face as know1 knew. I hope you're ok and sending you a big hug! If you ever need to talk then I'm here. This is my 3rd miscarriage xxx

I'm sorry hun :hug: Here if you need to talk too.

I too was at work when it started :(

I've got to ring and cancel my appointment for my bloods tomorrow, I knew the appointment would be too late, but was hoping for better news. x

Kat make sure they investigate now what is going wrong,you need some answers!

charliebear if you feel really rough tomorrow dont go into work,tough if you have no cover,thats your workplace fault for not being organised, what would they do if you had a car accident or something, they would have to cope.`
you have to put yourself first and if need sick time take it - they wont thank you for struggling through itt. xxxx

^^^^ wss don't go in if you feel rough, you are ill, its not a choice! xxx

Thanks. Your right :)
Though TBH, I'll probably get more rest at work as were having work done in the house this week. And its stressful! x

Thanks hun! I hope you're ok. Take it easy! xxxx

So sorry Hun, big hugs :hugs: if u don't feel up to working tomorrow don't go in, ur work with just have to cope. Hope ur pain eases off with the painkillers xxx

So sorry to read this, I agree with the others on here, if you feel ill or low then don't go in, your health and well-being is more important. Hope you get some time and sending you hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back