A question for you

mermaid

Reaction score
I have a question for anybody here :D

I would like to know if your body followed it's usual pattern all the way running up to af. I am due on thurs and have just started to feel really tired and headachey. I'm thinking I can't be pg because I am having usual pmt a few days before af.

Am I right in thinking implantation would occur anytime around period, therefore my body would act as though af was coming until imp. happens?

Sorry if this is confusing :?

Thanks

Hi hun,

Early pregnancy symptoms are quite often mistaken for premenstrual symptoms. So you could well be preg! Why dont you test???

I'm not due on until thurs jaidybaby, so I might wait and see what happens then x

Hi Mermaid. It's true that early pregnancy symptoms are like PMT (mine were identical and continued as so for a couple of weeks after i'd had several positive test results). But (as far as i'm aware) pregnancy test kits will not be able to detect the pregnancy hormone until the day that you are due. I would wait until Thursday or even Friday. Hope the outcome is what you are hoping for.

Hiya Mermaid

Many pregnancy symptoms are the same as AF symptoms, so a lot of women (me included!) think that AF is round the corner as we are experiencing many of the symptoms....Only for AF not to arrive at all because we are pregnant.
Implantation generally occurs around 7 days after ovulation, but can occur anything between 3 and 10 days after ovulation.

Will have my fingers crossed
hand_signing_r_sc.gif
that you get your
bigpos.gif
very soon!
af.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members