a question about clots

HollyHobby

Reaction score
I was under the impression that i would be passing clots and I havn't really, now I'm thinking because when I bled at the beginning of the month I did pass some clots, no where near my normal amount through, so was i passing much needed lining then and thats why this didnt work out?

I am taking vitb6 now to see if that lenghthens my LP incase that was the problem.

I think I'll make an appointment today to go see another gp and see if i can get any answers from her. She'll probably just say it was one of those things, but if i can do anything to make next time successful i will.

Anyone got any thoughts on this? :think:

so sorry holly just noticed ur signature.

the clots i passed during my mc was like a bucket of chopped liver (sorry tmi) but i would have thought u would have had some closts atleast. hopefully u wont! hope ur ok xxx

Hi Dina, thanks :hug: , I hope I'm pretty much passed now just trying to make some sense of everything.
Other people get diagnoses and I've only had a nurse say try again.
I know now that the serious cramps I had on saturday morning was the end of everything so where's what caused that and that which caused my hcg to go up last week?
All it's been is a jelly looking thing (a cyst?) and one thin string. The only clots have been dots when I wipe.

I did a 10mlu test today and it was negative so i suppose that's good, still have this nagging doubt something is in my tube but if I'm showign negative then there couldnt be could there?

Have made an appointment for sep 2nd though to talk to my normal gp about everything. I need to tlk to someone about all this properly.

I'm feeling really down tonight, I've put a brave face on last few days but I think it's catching up with me now. I'm shouting at my husband and i've told my parents to quit ringing about trival things and give me some peace.

I was reading on another forum about a woman who had a m/c and she got an engraved box and put her positive pregnancy sticks in it as a keep sake, I think I'm going to do that too.

Holly, i think sometimes in the early days the body can absorb the embryo rather than is being passed as clots, which would probably explain your situation, not sure though....I know it definately happens with vanishing twin syndrome.

:hug:

I was reading on another forum about a woman who had a m/c and she got an engraved box and put her positive pregnancy sticks in it as a keep sake, I think I'm going to do that too.

thats such a lovely idea. i wish i still had my pos tests xx

Chellie I hope I did absorb it, I don't know, that sounds comforting in a way, like it'll always be part of me.

Tina not too bad really, I'm sure we're feeling similar. I feel like I had a baby and it should be here even though I know it was only weeks in, it feels like I should have it now. It'll just take time. I was doing better days ago, yesterday and today it's sinking in, I was having a baby and now I'm not, I think it's because yesterday I realised I don't feel pregnant anymore, it's horrible.
I also had this urge to get bd like now for some reason, I don't know if thats normal thinking, I mean we wouldnt do it but I felt a strong urge to be pregnant asap.

Dina it is a lovely idea isnt it , I kept 4 of mine so going to look round the shops for something suitable. I might even bury them and plant something over the top (another idea I read about). You could even just write a letter and put it in a box and bury that, it's just something to give closure I think more than anything.

I thought my bleeding had stopped today as had brown powder but I spoke too soon, I'm kind of hoping it continues right to when af would stop which would be another 2 weeks, but I feel I just want to get all this bleeding over in a one'er.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back