A night out!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
hello,
Just wondering if any of you girls have been on a night out whilst being pregnant??
i went out saturday night clubbing in a little town near me! and i really enjoyed myself obviously didnt drink or dance!
But had a really good night! :D :D :D

i dont like how it look... big bellied woman in that environment.. with smoke ec... but each to their own!

i stil go to the pub/ out for meals....

i dont like clubbing so that hasnt been an issue for me!

im the annoying whale sized lady coughing and spluttering if anyone lights up near me :D

ive never bn to a pub...

been in one to use the 'western union' .. its so dark and old fashioned in pubs..lol

well to be honest i havent totally quit smoking anyway as i found it really hard so im a very light smoker!
but to be honest most places you go now there is smoke!
like i always say if you rap your baby up in cotton wool all its life it will get every illness and wont be immune to anything!
but thats just my opinion! :)

glad u had a gr8 night hun, u deserve it, and it'll soon stop when bubba is here.

I worked in a club untill i was 20 wks pregnant, which is worse than going out and i have a gorgeous healthy little boy.

Well done wanabamum glad u had fun, :hug: :hug: :hug:

fingerscrossed said:
glad u had a gr8 night hun, u deserve it, and it'll soon stop when bubba is here.

I worked in a club untill i was 20 wks pregnant, which is worse than going out and i have a gorgeous healthy little boy.

Well done wanabamum glad u had fun, :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks hun i really did have fun! and ill most proberly go out again before she arrives!! :dance:

and y not ... Alfie is 3 months old and i havent been out to wet his head yet so get it whilst u can, uv spent so long protectin ur LO, and ur doing a gr8 job,

Ive become very irritable in the later stages of pregnancy so I havnt even botherd going out properly, ppl would just p*ss me off.

When I have been to a pub for a meal with OH I have had a nice time, and they've always been non smoking sections, I used to smoke pre preg but gave up as soon as I found out, I couldnt go to smokey atmospheres, only becuase I would want one myself, so I try and avoid the temptation.

lol even after 9 months I still fancy one but I just wont.

i bought a comp chair and it smelt of smoke and made me crave 1 after a yr of giving up, so now its living in the garden. sorry wanabamum, not hijacking ur post :hug:

yeah its easier for some people than others yeah i feel guilty about smoking but at the end of the day i dont want to stress my baby out either!
i just sat down for the night with a cold glass of coke and had a good chat to my mates!
just because im having a baby im not going to stop living!
it could be worse i could be a drug addict of an alcoholic!!

Tasha20 said:
Ive become very irritable in the later stages of pregnancy so I havnt even botherd going out properly, ppl would just p*ss me off.

When I have been to a pub for a meal with OH I have had a nice time, and they've always been non smoking sections, I used to smoke pre preg but gave up as soon as I found out, I couldnt go to smokey atmospheres, only becuase I would want one myself, so I try and avoid the temptation.

lol even after 9 months I still fancy one but I just wont.

:clap:

wanabamum said:
yeah its easier for some people than others yeah i feel guilty about smoking but at the end of the day i dont want to stress my baby out either!
i just sat down for the night with a cold glass of coke and had a good chat to my mates!
just because im having a baby im not going to stop living!
it could be worse i could be a drug addict of an alcoholic!!

I agree when I was pregnant with Luke the amount of stress I was under I smoked all the way through cut down but I did'nt want to stress him out even more I went out will my OH and friends to the pub for karaoke every fri night and he is fine and hardly ever gets ill.
This time I have been to ill to go out plus we would rather stay in will Luke.

I went for my works Christmas night out on Saturday and i did enjoy myself (it was an eventful night though as the hotel had a power cut and we had no food or drink for ages!) I managed to stay out until 1130 too!! ( Normally would have been in bed by 9!) I have also been to friends houses for meals etc... but have found that going out to town has been a problem due to smokers. I have never liked it but now that I am pregnant the smell seems to be alot stronger and it makes me feel sick - so we have stayed away or gone to non smoking pubs.

having said that I have had problems going out and doing normal things like shopping and have only managed about an hour in town before having to come home!

Im not really a clubber but i must say i dont really enjoy going to the pub with a load of pi**ed people and im the one sittin there drinking coke!! But i did go for a good old curry a few weeks ago and i really enjoyed that!!!!

I know lots of people who have smoked all through pregnancy and have had perfect babies, i chose to give up, and i praise you for cutting right down wanabemum cuz most of the ones i know didnt, they were smoking 20 a day royals or embassy, so well done on smoking moderatly :clap:

I just want to say thank you so much to the ones that are really supportive out there about smoking!! :hug:
yeah i have tried and tried and just didnt sucseed but those who dont like it make me feel really down about it i think maybe if you have something bad to say then keep it to yourself!
but thanks to you other girlis again! :hug:

i agree hunni, this is ur body your babi, i did quit smokin but then sum ppl find it alot easier then others. :hug: ur din gr8, the fact uv cut down is gr8 too, ppl shud praise u 4 trying hard :hug:

I gave up ewhen i found out but the stress my husband is putting me under has caused me to slip....... :evil: I have had about 8 since he started being an arse, will try and stop when ifeel a bit better. I wouldn't judge anyone for smoking(or moderate drinking) in pregnancy, we are all here and our grandmas and greatgrandmas smoked,drank lots of stout and did all sort of bad things :hug:

im going out this saturday to my bf christmas thing at work, aint been out for ages!!!

hope I didn't offend with my comments about not liking smoke.... :oops:

I personally believe its your body and you choose to do what you want with it....

If you did take offence please believe that this was not my intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back