Help!!

Luciferslover

Reaction score
I had sex at a one night stand tonight, it was my first time! I'm embaressed about saying these details, but im scared and dont know whats gonna happen!

Basicly, we had sex but he was barely inside me, he said he dont think he cummed, but when i went to the toilets 5 minutes later, i was bleeding, we didnt use a condom, and i dont know if there was any pre-ejaculation, can somebody explain everything to me!! :cry:

hi first of most girls bleed after there first time some a little others a bit more, not wanting to worry you but if i was you i would get the Morning After Pill just in case, not saying you deffo are pg but just to make sure and to help put your mind at rest it may be better to, i dont know if this is true but i read somewhere on the net that even when a man doesnt 'cum properly inside you' when he gets all excited he still ejeculates a lil. youll have to check with others on the site if that is true but as i said still go for the morning after pill.
PS how old are you?
sarah and bubba

Hi there,

yes don't worry about the blood it's totally normal for your first time. I bled loads my first time- so much that we had to stop because we got the giggles as he asked me if it was paint (don't ask!). I also bled a little bit the next few times too but no where near as much so that might happen as well. itfc_mad is right about it being a good idea for you to get then morning after pill though as some semen can leak out even if he doesn't come and I expect you'd rather be safe. It's most effective if it's taken within the first three days- but the sooner the better within that time too.

Your doctor can give it to you or a family planning clinic and some chemists sell it but I'm not sure if there's an age limit on the chemists selling it to you (someone else know?) it's free from doctors etc though and the other places and there isn't an age restriction there so don't worry. Oh, also NHS walk in centres do it- I got it twice from there as it's one of the few things they can give you. They just ask you when you had sex, take your blood pressure and give you the pill and explain how it works. They should be able to give you a supply of free condoms as well- certainly family planning clinics do. If you don't fancy going to your doctor then NHS walk in centre or family planning clinic would be easier- if you don't know where your nearest ones are then phone the NHS helpline on 0845 4647 and they'll be able to give you advice- I also had to get it from a casualty department once as I was panicing and it was a Sunday years ago before the walk in centres existed so there are lots of places to get it.

Hope that helps
+++

No offense gals, but its abit late for the morning after pill now?? I am gonna get a prg test asap anyway... I'm 18 btw itfc_mad...

i had also just finished my period the day before, will that affect anything?

Hi,

you can take it within the first 72 hours so if it was this Saturday evening (9th) you've still got today to take the morning after pill. If you had just finished your period it might mean that you're less likely to have been ovulating (it's on average half way through your cycle) but some women do ovualte at different times of the month.

+++

Umm... Sorry Ifc_mad, i just read through the whole thread, and kinda thought i should admit, i'm only 14.. and i feel really ashamed & down :cry: the guy i had sex with is 15... sorry for telling fibs :cry:

I havent had the time or money to get a preg test! but we both think nothing hsa happened, i just feel like a little bitch for lieing about something so serious.. sorry..

hey, im 16, not that much older than you i got pregnant in the late november as i was 16 in the december. if you havent got money for a pregnancy test, why not popping into the clinic take a friend with you or go on your own there usually really nice and supportive and provide a pregnancy test for you there and then.and it is 100% confidential. its worth a try, don't be embarressed hun you have nothing to be ashamed of! like people told me you arnt the first and wont be the last
good luck hun x

If it happened the day after your period finished, it's highly unlikely you are preggers.

I think you can get free pregnancy tests at a Family Planning Clinic (some docs and hospitals have them), but if you don't want to go there best buy one to find out.

If you didn't use a condom, you saved money there so get a test in.

Good luck, you'll be fine :)

i woz bout 12 ma 1st time :oops: an i bin wiv loadsa boyz 2
i avnt eva used a condom but i ent neva got preggers, till now
im 13 now an 5 mnths pregnant
i avnt bothad wiv a test eitha
no 1 wud beleve me anyways
kayli

kayli said:
kayli

Oh My God...
You was 12?!
Why havent you ever used a condom?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 12?? i hope you havent caught an STI considering you have slept with ''loads of lads'' get yourself checked out hun, some diseases dont have ANY symptoms at all!

kayli said:
kayli

I'm sorry but this person has to be a fake after attention.

Surely noone actually writes like that!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back