a little confused again!!!

hayes

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to pick you lovely ladies brains again!!!

I went as some of you know for some tests and apparently according to the receptionist they came back all fine. My only worry is that they were my 21 day bloods and so if they were normal am i right in think that i had a perfectly normal cycle then and did ov on cd14 and not when i thought which was cd17?? Or do they just pick up on the fact you have ovd?? im now on cd29 and a bit confused by it all lol.

Michelle. x

I think you're asking whether you ov'd on day 14 because the blood tests came back normal and day 14 is 'normal' cycle ov? If that's what you're asking then no, that's not right. You probably did ov on day 17 when you thought, but they're just called 21 day bloods as day 14 is the average ov for an average 28 day cycle, but as you see from this forum, women ov at all different times and still have normal cycles. It should be fine anyway, because you had them after ov, so the hormones that were measured reflect that ov has happened... Hope this makes sense - let me know if it doesn't!! xx

Lol yep that was pretty much wat i was asking!! Thanks, so af isnt late yet then better not get my hopes up just yet!!

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back