• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A little bit silly but i'm so relieved!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey!

We went late night shopping for maternity clothes last night and seeing as we were in Next I took my OH to the baby clothes and said show me what you like and we'll see if our tastes match ...... and they did!!! :dance: I'm so relieved because it means there'll be no "he/she's not wearing that its disgusting"!! :lol: I really thought our tastes would be different!

Now all I have to do is teach him how to match colours together because he's that clueless I get his clothes out of the wardrobe for him!! He once tried to go out of the house in a brown tshirt with black jogging bottoms!!!!:shock::lol:

Told you it was silly but .... phew! :lol: xxx

Aaahhhh how lovely! It's sooo nice looking at little baby clothes isn't it! Even if you had conflicting taste the key is just to make sure you got your own way anyway!!!

xx

It is good, I just give my husband no say in what our son wears or what this one will wear.. he not bad at matching stuff for himself but if i let him get our son dressed he looks awful. So I pick and buy and dress... no complaints then :D

lol I reckon even when baby's here and I tell my Oh to get him/her ready he'll still say " I will if you pick the clothes out" lol

xxx

It's great that your OH is interested in baby clothes! Mine is only interested in the pram ( it appeals to the engineer in him ) and toys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back