A level results tomorrow.

xrachx

Reaction score
my son has his results to pick up tomorrow and he is a bit nervous...lol, i told him whatever it is not to worry but he is fretting big time.
He took maths, physics and design tech, he needs 2 C's and a D to retain his place at Huddersfield Uni, keep your fingers crossed for him i know we have here.x

Good luck to your son, and my brother :) I think he wants to go to Southampton Uni but not entirely sure, we don't live together anymore so I'm out of touch!

michelle

Yer! GOOD LUCK people! it must be really nerve wrecking i really feel for everyone getting there results tomorrow.x

Good luck and best wishes to your son Rach. :hug: He will get in somewhere if he wants, and probably where he wants to go :)

:clap: :clap: yey!! he passed and got into his first choice!

HUDDERSFIELD UNI....watchout...lol

he got in to the course he wanted, Automotive Design. I am well pleased for him, he was really nervous this morning.

how did everyone else do? how did you do Kimbo?

awww thats brilliant..

i dont know yet.. i have to go into college at 12.30 to get the results :D

Thanks ladies!...kimbo, i am keeping my finger crossed for you hun (how can you keep so calm??)

well.. i did A-level travel and tourism and with that there are no exams... just coursework.

so...... i got A's in all my assignments so kinda know ive passed, but not meaning to be bigheaded :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back