A grumpy day...

Rooster30

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage last month, it was early days, but for a glorious week I knew I was pregnant and we had started to make plans. And then it all fell apart.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I had planned on letting family know I was pregnant as I would have been 11 weeks + 1 day pregnant. Now I am just sat here feeling exasperated and sad. I am fed of OPKs and resent having to take them because I shouldn't have to - I should be 11 weeks pregnant, not back on this horrible TTC cycle :-(

Its horrible when what is supposedto be a nice day is a reminder of a mc. Its rubbish but try your hardest to enjoy it. Do everything you love to do on your birthday especially the things you knoe you wouldnt have been able to if you were pregnant ie alcohol, soft cheeses, rare steak. Hopefully it will be a while before you can do all that again as your BFP is right around thecorner!

Massive hugs to you Hun! && a happy birthday!

I miscarried two weeks ago and it was the most heartbreaking thing ever. Nothing anyone can say will take the pain away but everything really does happen for a reason. I know it's hard but try and enjoy your birthday, it's your special day and I'm sure your OH will be spoiling you rotten.

I agree with Laura! A big glass of wine or even the bottle! Xxxxx

Haha, cheers ladies. Just spent the day mooching around town with my mother whilst my OH looked after our son.

I just took my last OPK (not planning on buying anymore) and finally got a positive!

Haha, cheers ladies. Just spent the day mooching around town with my mother whilst my OH looked after our son.

I just took my last OPK (not planning on buying anymore) and finally got a positive!

Well we know what 'treat' you will be having on your birthday now!! LOL

Happy Birthday Rooster, sorry for your loss. I had mc in April and it's only the past few weeks I've really felt ok, I spent 10 weeks + after mc carriage going I shoukd be 15 weeks .... I shoukd be 20 weeks (mc at 10weeks according to scan 11+1 from LMP). All not made any better by the 3 folk on my Facebook all due within a couple if days when I was. It does eventually get easier, take time and rake care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back