A few questions

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Can anyone help explain my strange body?
1. My bump is really sore it suddenly it feels really heavy and I can't get comfortable.

2. I'm asthmatic but its normally sports induced of if I have a chest infection. The last 2 days my chest has been really tight and I struggle to breath is this something to do with the baby?

3.My ankles and the bottom of my legs are really achy im not working at the moment (IV been signed off until I take maternity leave because of ligement pain) so shamefully I spend alot of my day Sat on the sofa could this be why because im not getting enough exercise?

any theorys / advice greatly apretiated x

Can anyone help explain my strange body?
1. My bump is really sore it suddenly it feels really heavy and I can't get comfortable.

2. I'm asthmatic but its normally sports induced of if I have a chest infection. The last 2 days my chest has been really tight and I struggle to breath is this something to do with the baby?

3.My ankles and the bottom of my legs are really achy im not working at the moment (IV been signed off until I take maternity leave because of ligement pain) so shamefully I spend alot of my day Sat on the sofa could this be why because im not getting enough exercise?

any theorys / advice greatly apretiated x

1) you skin is stretching and it will get sore, my was so sore to touch at one point, as for the weight dont forget its not just the baby you are garrying but amniotix fluis, and a placenta, you will feel your bumo gt heavier and heavier till the baby is out
2)request your iron levels to be checked if your bloods havent already , a drop in iron levels can make you feel lie your gasping for breath and cause your pulse to rise, i was admitted 3days for this my iron dropped to 9.2 from 12
3) everyting will ache as your body is coping with alot more demands, its nothing to worry about

Thank you I will try and book a doctors apointment x

I'd say the bump thing is maybe braxton hicks?? They shouldn't be actually painful, just a bit uncomfortable.

The baby will be starting to move up under your ribs now which will be putting more pressure on your lungs and may effect your breathing.

Is the pain in your legs accomanied by swelling? If so I'd def get it checked out. Try to elevate them whilst you are sitting down x

Hadn't even considered Braxton hicks but makes sence thanks princess, and I love the idea of sitting with my feet up lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back