A confession to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystal

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Most of you know me as Sweetcheeks24, well I used to be a member of this forum a while ago and my username was krystal&jack. For those that remember I was banned from the forum because I was involved in some bitching with Becksss and a few others. Something I deeply regretted, especially with regards to Happychick (Jo). I said some hurtful things about her which were totally uncalled for :oops: I have spoken to Jo about this and made my apologies clear and she's been a bigger person than I ever could be and accepted my apologies - I really appreciate that because she certainly didn't have to :hug:

I wanted to tell you all a bit sooner but with all the bellybump stuff that went on I didn't want anyone confusing me with being a 'faker' apart from holding back on telling people my name I have been 100% myself since rejoining.

After speaking to Urchin and her discussing this with the other mods it has been decided that they will allow me to stay on the forum as normal and i'm grateful for that. :)

One of the mods will lock this thread after I have posted as we don't think it's appropriate to get into a discussion. If anyone does have anything to say/ask then feel free to PM me
:)

I think this is best just locked, some people won’t know who Krystal is, some people will, if anyone would like to say anything about it, please keep it to pms. 

Also, if there is anyone else out there who we’ve “met before” (and we do have suspicions) I would suggest you let us know, as it’s only fair on the people who got hurt in all that mess last year, that they know who they are chatting to and giving support to.

By the way.. this is NOT an April fools joke in case anyone is wondering LOL

LilysMummy has pmed me to say she was also a member involved in the issues last year: "Kayte&Bump"

inforabumpyrice: was AKA Jade_number1

Anyone else? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU