a bit worried... *updated for topbird*

trixipaws

Reaction score
about a little mole i have about 4centimetres below my right breast, its usually brown and about one millimetre across, but i just noticed its a bit pink and maybe one-and-a-half millimetres.

i know pigment can change during pregnancy but aren't changes in moles a sign of skin cancer? i'm scared! :shock:

Mostly these things are nothing but definately get it checked out by your gp just to make sure :hug:

a couple of the moles I have on my stomach have changed colour and shape since I got pregnant too - am hoping they are OK too - let us know if you go to the doctors :hug:

Any changes to moles are worth mentioning to your GP or MW. I'm sure it will be ok though. :hug:

I have noticed I've got a lot more freckles since I've been pregnant.

it's probably nothing hun, but get it checked out :hug: don't stress

Hi

I owuld gte it checked hun, my doctor noticed i have a big one on my arm was suppost to get it taken out after i had Kiara as it had changed shape and colour.
I noticed right after i had Kiara i got a new one on my back and its also cahnged colour so im think after having this baby ill get them both removed
Better to be safe then sorry hun :hug:
Katrina

topbird said:
a couple of the moles I have on my stomach have changed colour and shape since I got pregnant too - am hoping they are OK too - let us know if you go to the doctors :hug:

i went to ths docs, he shone a little torch on it and said it looks fine. he said the worrying ones turn dark brown or black, not pink. phew! still, best to get urs seen, just for peace of mind. hope alls ok, im sure it will be :hug:

Thanks for that. That is reassuring as the one in particular I was concerened about on my stomach is pink, I think it may be stretching as it is just in the crease at the top of my emerging bump. Will mention it next time I am at the doctors as I have a couple of other tiny ones which seem to have changed colour slightly.

Hi

Glad yours is okay hun. :hug:
The one on my arm its brown then black on top , must be why my doctor was concerned with it?
Katrina

I'm glad you got it checked out and everything was ok :)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back