• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A big thanks

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys
I just wanted to say a big thanks for all the support I have received since I m/c 3 weeks ago, I would never have been so rational or strong without you all.

We move into our new house next Friday so things are pretty hectic for me and probably won't be online as much, also it is a bit of a painful reminder, I will try and come on when I have a spare minute to offer advice and kind words to those who suffered like me/us,

I'd also like to say a huge thanks to Jo who has been there for me in really dark moments...for this I would like to input to her website and try and help those who like me endlessley trawled internet looking for answers, so you may be hearing from me re that.

Another big thanks to Michelle (Happy Bunny)for telling me about this website and for helping me my mum so much as well as Tracey for her wise words when I started getting upset that we would not be painting the spare room for a nursery :-(

I'll keep an eye on the website and be hoping to be hearing goodnews from you all, is it big fat positve or blue feint positive not sure of terminology but hope there maybe some spring and summer babies on the horizon.
all my love
Gemma xxxx

ah huni there is no thanks needed at all you hard been here for us and it great that you can start to move on a bit :D

Now dont you go thinking you can just desert us, you keep us updated with how you are and good luck with the moving and one day that spare room will a nursery soon, think positive. :D

Look after yourself and you know where we are if you need a chat or anything hun ok :hug: :hug:

Hi
oh don't worry I'll be online to catch up with the goss, we are offline as we change from telewest to bt but as soon as we are back up and running we will be getting a laptop along with the computer so I can go online in anyroom in house ...the study as it is called now but will one day be nursery, keeping positive...after the easter hols things should be less hectic for me
again a big thanks to everyone

xxx

No need to thanks us Gemma, you've also been a massive support to me and many other people.

Its been a pleasure getting to know you & is nice that a friendship can come from such a sad thing, there will be a happy ending for us all im sure!

Good luck with the move & like tracey said, your study will one day be a nursery... stay positive hun.

Yeah dont u dare desert us, u cant get away from us that easily :wink:

Take care of yourself, speak to you soon hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gemma honey!!

very sweet of you to mention me. sorry I have not been on much recently...life has been hetic here too, but for all good reasons I spose :D

Good luck with the move, it will be fab to have your own house! You'll be painting your nursery before you know it!!!

Keep in touch and share all your news too, hopefully we all may have good things to tell you too :pray:

loads of love and hugs
michelle
xx

good luck with the move sweetie, new house new start, new hopes for the future....and a BFP soon.... Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back