to everyone who posted me

amy

Reaction score
i would just like to say a very big thank you to everyone who posted me, all your kind words, wishes and thoughts have really helped me, its nice to know that if i ever need someone to talk to you are all there, and you will understand, went to the hospital today to have the scan and my little bean passed naturally so i didn't need to have a d and c. which has helped me alot because i didn't want any intervention. im still at a loss and i dont know when this feeling will end, probably never. no one can ever prepare you for the loss, how to act or how to be, so im just thankful that if i ever need to talk about my feelings and how i should be i have people like you on this forum to help me. thank you again, my heart goes out to you if your going through the same loss. take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are here any time.. or in my case almost all of the time.

I do know what you are going through, 3 m/c later I am preg again at 36 and very very nervous but all the wonderful people on here are helping me get through each day and we will do the same for you.. no matter how long it takes to get you back on track xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back