• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9dpo...

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls,

well thats me 9dpo already. i am not having any symtoms at all, apart from a bit of creamy cm, but not as much as i got when i was pg. i took ebay cheapie tests, pf bfn, opk faint line. i had a thought the other day, that the month i got bfp (feb) i ov'd from right side, and last month i also ov'd from right side so i dont know whether the left one is working! i never had any ov pains in right side this month so fingers crossed! xx:lol:

hi mamafy, i have a bit of af cramping today i think, i am 11dpo now. temp still up, am due on sat. i just dont know, not having any symptoms at all. was convinced i ov'd from left as i had no pain in right but maybe i would've just got pain the first month cos of the scarring so totally bewildered with it all! if i haven't got a bfp this month i think its time to go to docs to tell them i'm not ov'ing from left, they said when i was in hospital that they would help me if needed cos it was their fault it wasnt spotted! but we all know how long that takes! just not feeling optomistic for some reason, was before so god knows!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back