9 weeks pregnant and 25 years old today!!

soulem

Reaction score
Hi all

It's my birthday today and must confess that I'm not a big birthday fan. I always feel down on my birthday as I've nearly always spent birthdays on my own. They have never been a big deal in my family.

Anyway me and my OH had arranged for a meal in tonight and a film but last night he said that he has some final things to do at the flat he is leaving so looks as though it's going to be another birthday on my own!!

On the plus side I am 9 weeks today and seeing my midwife for the first time on Friday, so I'm excited about that!!

Sorry for the moan!

A surprise eh!? He said I'm not getting my gift til tonight but I'm guessing that means he hasn't yet been shopping for anything!!!

I'll be in bed by about half 8 too as I have been most nights so I'm hoping he isn't too late back from the flat!! I'm totally craving chinese food so will order one anyway whether on my own or not!!!

Was given a bottle of wine my my ex's mother too as a present, she doesn't know I'm expecting, so that will be put away til next year now!!!

congrats on it being your birthday hun
my birthays are normaly pants to
manda xx

happy birthday! Chinese food sounds yuuuummmy!!! Shame about being on ure own tho :(

Thanks everyone! I'm thinking I might let my daughter and son stay up late tonight so they share the food with me!! One late night won't hurt!!

Look heres your bday party Surprise :)))

HAPPY BDAY HAVE A GR8 DAY!! Cheer up hon bunch!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :dance: :dance:

Some music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97V8DcbDOOs
:dance: :dance: :cheer:

Your bday cake:

ChocBirthWeb.jpg

Party Yummies

23044719.jpg

45075292.JPG

istockphoto_479459_plate_of_sandwiches.jpg

champagne-party-poppers.jpg

Your bday pressies :)))

Birthday-Balloon-and-Flowe-Bouquet.jpg

funny-kittens.preview.jpg

:hug:

I ended up having quite a good night in front of the telly with the kids, a take out and my OH came home early so was all good!!!

Thankyou for the goodies Sharne!! Wish I had've gotten a REAL choccy cake though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back