• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9 months to 4 years car seat

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Can you recommend me a decent, safe and sturdy car seat please?! Reasonably priced would be good also and something that will fit in a smaller car- think a golf or Nissan micro size.

Ta!

We got argos own brand carseat its 30 something pounds. I don't think they leagaly could sell an unsafe carseat x

Britax first class? They're usually on offer somewhere for about £99 and they can be kept rear facing for a while longer too :) I think its the one Im going to go for when I finally get my LO a new seat. Shes over 14 months now and still in her infant seat.

i got one for LO for £15 in the baby event, they all have to meet car safety regulations so are all safe xx

Mines a mamas and papas seat from Argos. I think it was around £58 but lasts until their 11.
Lacey has the Argos one that evelina's got and that lasts until their 11 too x.

I've got the britax first class but also got a cheap asgos one for OHS car xx

I've got the Britax first class, it's fab :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back