Best next stage car seat?

KJL

Reaction score
Layla will be 9 months on mon and she's is really very tall for her age so I am going to move her into a bigger car seat. I really like the bebe comfort axis but it is not isofix. My car is set up for isofix so am I better to go for a isofix car seat? Is it the safer option. Also what brand do people recommend?

im going for that car seat !!! ive got a pretty rubbish back so i think its looks amazing , and comfy for lil one and safe , btw kiddiecare do it for 150ish not 210 !

Gem & Leland said:
im going for that car seat !!! ive got a pretty rubbish back so i think its looks amazing , and comfy for lil one and safe , btw kiddiecare do it for 150ish not 210 !

awww what a bargain! Was gonna order it from mothercare but gonna go look on kiddiecare now... :dance: Thanks :D

A few of us were having a chat about this on this thread here - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=99239

The best rated in crash tests by Which is the Maxi Cosi Priorifix which can be used with either seatbelts or Isofix. We're going to go for that one.

We have just bought the MaxiCosi Priorifix, as we wanted isofix and it was the safest one on the Which? comparison. Isofix is safer, but it depends on personal preference really, we wanted a safe one and also one that was really easy to move from my car to DH's car for the weekends so went for isofix. We bought ours from Oliversbabycare and got it for £200.

I so wanted that one! Couldn't justify spending that on a car seat when we dont drive though! Got a maxi cosi priori xp for me mums car!

can anyone explain how isofix works? Very confused to if I need to buy the base or not? My car is set up for isofix.

If your car has Isofix then I would use it.

With the Maxi Cosi Priori Fix you don't have a separate base, its all integrated into the seat. The back of the seat has two pins which slot into 2 holes on the rear seat (which in turn secure the seat the chassis of the car). Basically it takes out the risk of you fitting it incorrectly if having to use a seat belt every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back