80%????

Cazza

Reaction score
Todays scan went realitively well, apart from an uncooperative baby that kept wriggling around, so we are assured that all is ok - phew!!!!

Bubs had it's legs tucked up towards it's belly with it's feet under it's bottom all the way through so the sonograher said there was (once again!!) little chance of finding out what it was.

And then it stretched it's legs out wide and she has said that she's 80% certain that we are.............................

TEAM PINK....................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

I was so sure it would be Team Blue!!! Just not ready to underestimate that 20 % uncertainty though so will lay off buying all pink!!!

Congramts! We need more girls in the forum!! R u gonna have another scan to find out for sure?

Aw yay cazza, glad it went better than last time! x

ooh congrats, thats lovely

Yaaaaay you're the start of the team pink fight back.

How lovely, a little girl!!! Congrats to both of you xxx

Awww a little girl congrats, Think they only ever give 80 or 90 % anyway??? could be wrong on that but im sure someone told me that

congrats on team pink its about time there was a Pink lady around lol.... Im sure some team yellows must be pink (sort of hoping i am) lol x

:love: team pink is fighting back! lol. congrats hun xx

congratulations another team pink member :D

Ahhhh finally we have a girl after almost all the forum being team blue. Either sex is wonderful but yay team pink! Xxx

yay another team pink, congrats.i have a 4d booked in october, then i can be doubly sure lol!!

Thanks ladies!!!

I'm still in shock over Pink, OH is grining like a Cheshire cat he's sooooo happy!!

Just nipping in here to say yay Cazza glad to hear everythings cooking perfectly ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back