8 weeks!!

Tiffy

Reaction score
Well, today I am officially 8 weeks. I am SOOO happy about it, I've been literally counting down every day, reminding myself ten times a day how many days I only had to go... lol, I got super obsessive about it. :cheer:

This morning I feel absolutely no symptoms, and I was just curious as to whether that's normal around the 8th week? I'm not exactly worries, but it would give me a bit more piece of mind to know. Also, my tummy is hardening a lot. :shock: Could just be bloating, but wow.

I'm gonna go make myself a nice cupa fruit tea, to celebrate my eigth week. I AM SO HAPPY!! :dance:

I'm also 8 weeks today and I really don't seem to have any symptoms apart from slightly sore boobs still. I think it is normal for symptoms to start to subside I have been feeling a bit better over the last few days. I'm sure they will return tho!

Emma x

I think I spoke too soon, I started to feel like I was going to vom really suddenly. I forced myself to eat a bun, and I feel a lot better now. :think:

Eating always helps my sickness, so maybe just pack some light snacks.

Congrats on reaching 8 weeks! Only 4 weeks to the magic number :dance: :cheer:

Congrats on 8 weeks woo hoo!! :cheer:
My symptoms have started to vanish....I was worrying about it ever so slightly but this post has made me a little happier!! :)

I love how just when you think your sickness is gone, it hits you with a big wave of nausea. :rotfl:

Oingo, your OH looks like Ziggy from the UK Big Brother in that pic. He always wore a hoody like that :lol:

woo 8 weeks hun well done getting there :D
i always feel fine once ive woke up but gets alot worse as te day goes on lol
manda xx

I only had very mild sickness and that vanished 2 weeks ago- just a round tummy, slightly sore boobs and faintness every now and then now- can't grumble although still find it hard to believe I'm pregnant! Roll on scan! :dance:

MMM i'm feeling a bit better this week too!! It may be coz i'm back at school and the kids are keeping me occupied?? Tum is still huge though, not sure how long it will be before people start guessing!! :shock:
Tiffany, your man does look a bit like Ziggy y'know!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back