• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8 week jabs

poochielove

Reaction score
Teddy had his jabs today and my god he is a different boy :(

He crying with TEARS normally he just moans lol and pretends to cry :lol: he is all flustered and wont settle down, i cant even get a smile out of him and he is usually smiling the whole time he is awake :(

I have gave him calpol (which he wasnt sure on :lol: ) and he slept for 4 hours this afternoon. I will give him another dose before bedtime.

How long should expect this to last? And please tell me the 12 week jabs are not worse :pray:

It should only last a couple of days. But i'm sorry to say i found the 12 week jabs just as bad, if not a little bit worse. It's 3 injections that time. I cried too when they were doing them! And they give you that look don't they, Like 'why did you let them do that to me'
For the 3rd lot i think i cried before i even went in with her! I cried coz the baby before her was crying! :lol:

Dylans due his next week :cry: :cry: :cry:

i hope Teddy picks up soon. at least that bits over with

do u have to make the appointment yourself for the jabs or do they send it to you?

keelie they sent me a reminder to make my appointment, maybe ring your surgery?
We have our jabs tomorrow :(

Hope Teddy feels better soon Poochie :hug:

did you give him calpol before you went? i gave mine a dose about 20mins or so before he got his jabs the 2nd and 3rd time and it seemed to help, after the 3 jabs at 16weeks, he even gave the dr a smile!!
Joshua was a bit fussier than normal for about 24 hours or so after and then back to normal

:( poor teddy!

I'm really dreading them. I don't know how I'll cope seeing him in pain :( . Ours aren't til 4th March so a while yet. :hug: :hug: to all those who have theirs coming up.

Might do the same with calpol, thanks for the advice

:( Poor Teddy! :hug:

Lola-Mae is due her next set next week! Not looking forwards to them! Only seems like last week she had the first set!

Well we had them today..she screamed the bloody place down, real tears for first time!

She is currently lying in her cot, smiling and laughing at her mobile! :shock:
Shes a bit hot so has had Calpol,but apart from that shes all smiles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back