8 month old not sleeping thru the night anymore

SuziQ

Reaction score
Hi..

I haven't been on here for a while, so hello to all that I've chatted to before :wave:

Little lady was a great sleeper at night... but since weaning her and teething, she is now not sleeping at night.
I am sure she is having the correct amount of food in the day, have gone back to home cooked food only, in case it was the water content in the jars that wasn't filling her up.
She slept for a while at night with her legs up, so thought she had a bad belly... since feeding her different food, and making sure she's drinking orange juice, as she was a little contipated... she's ok belly wise now.. I think.
BUT... she won't sleep for longer than 4 hours at night without waking, the last 2 nights I've been laying her on her side, as this seems to help... but a hour later, she's awake, won't sleep in her cot, so she's in bed with me.
The LAST thing that I want a baby that won't sleep in her own cot... my OH and me haven't woken up together in the same bed for 2 weeks now... :-(
However, even if she doesn't sleep that much at night, she's still awake loads in the day, and very happy about everything!!

Any ideas?
I'm going to buy that Gina Ford book, the Sleeping Guide to see if that has any pointers.

I KNOW I shouldn't go to her everytime she cries at night, i think that is a big point of the problem... BUT I'm staying with my mum at the moment, and I can't really let the baby cry and cry in someone elses house.

Help please!!

Happy New Year one and All :cheer:

Suzi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111