7 wks pregnant - 3 M/C and Rh-

shellden80

Reaction score
Hello
I have had three previous miscarriages and now 7 weeks pregnant again. I am Rh- and really worried and scared things will go wrong again. My boyfriend and I have decide not tell friends and family until 12 weeks due to what has happen previously, but this means I don’t have many people to talk to regarding how I am feeling

I have my acan on Tuesday so fingers crossed.

Thanks

Hiya,
Congrats on being pg and good luck for Tuesday. You cant let yourself get too worried but after 3 m/c its understandable.

Take care, look forward to hearing about tuesday.

Hi

Congratulations :D
Try not to worry to much,with what you have been through i know that must be hard to do. I have two children already but still worry!! I am also Rh- and believe me don't worry about that,it just means having a couple of injections later on it didn't affect my pregnancies :D
Good luck with your scan on Tuesday, I have mine on Friday,will be thinking of you,let us know how you get on xx

Hiya

I just want to wish you a Happy and Healthy preganancy!!!!!! -I assume you have had Recurrent Pregnancy Loss tests and nothing untoward was found? I know the previous miscarriages make you VERY VERY scared and anxious (understatement I know!) but hopefully your scan will be perfect and reassure you no end and you will be able to relax a little and enjoy your pregnancy!
I too have Rhs Negative blood and have had 3 miscarriages, but I am pleased to tell you my fourth pregnancy resulted in my beautiful baby boy!

Wishing you the same success!

Hi,
Congratulations on your pregnancy, I'm sure everyone understands your feeling scared and nervous due to your previous m/c's.
Being scared is totally normal for everyone, I know I am!!

At lease here you can talk over everything with people in the same boat.

Take care, and good luck with the scan, let us know how it goes :)

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back