7 weeks old - VERY noisy at night even when asleep?!!!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, Asher is 7 weeks now and is sooooo noisy at night! We put him down at about 10.30pm, he generally sleeps till 4-5am fairly quietly, then wakes for a feed. But after I feed him, oh my gosh does he make a racket!! Grunting, moving around, snuffling, you name it he does it! He doesn't cry and most of the time he's actually asleep, but it's like sleeping with a pneumatic drill in the room!!!

My question is.... is this normal! Does anyone else's baby make such noises? We have him in the moses basket in our room at the moment, but it's not the nighttime feeds that cause lack of sleep, it's his nighttime noises!!

Any suggestions?

K.xxx

JT used to be exactly the same after his night feeds too, i had to stick my fingers in my ears just to get back to sleep :lol: :hug:

Yes, my LO is so noisy that my DH (who is a light sleeper) has to move to the spare room to sleep. I asked the same question a few weeks ago, and it seems there are other noisy babies out there too!

Tia snores her head off... and when she was tiny that's what encouraged me to move her into her own room... She snored louder than my ex... so much so that we didn't really need the baby monitor in the end... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Shes not changed much.. where does such a loud noise come from in such a small person... :think:

Hi :wave:

Yeah, Ione did that every night up until about 2 weeks ago - so hopefully it's something they just grow out of and he'll stop soon!

Tom was like that...so noisy. He used to grunt and moan and snort and all sorts whilst he was asleep. He was such a noisy sleeper and then...all of a sudden...it stopped. Now he sleeps so quietly that i have to check he's ok! He will grow out of it soon. x

Hi KJ,

I know exactly what you mean! Teiva did the same until last week. it was really hard to sleep next to him cause of all his grunting and stuff. He seems to have grown out of it a little now. sometimes i used to move his basket a little further away, so that he was still close, but wouldnt keep me awake with all of his funny noises!

Hi KJ,

Maddison is unbelievably noisy while sleeping :roll: Hubby can sleep through it but I've had to sleep in spare room several times due to the noise :wink:

Both mines were and noisy sleepers. They have always slept outwith our rooms because they were was no way they could sleep with us.

Hi

Kadyn is the same excpet he stamps his legs on the mattress and it makes a loud noise he does that till he falls back asleep i think its cute though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back