7 weeks n worrying

Kelz88

Reaction score
Hi all, I found out about a week ago that I'm pregnant. Ever since I found out whey twinge, pain, ache makes me worry. I'm constantly going to the toilet to check. I just want a healthy pregnancy and I worry that something is going to go wrong. Is it normal to feel like this?? I've got my first visit to the midwife on Tuesday so hoping she can reassure me. X x I have lots of symptoms such as sore boobs, tiredness, sick feeling, needing loo lots are these good signs ?? Xx

Last edited:
I'm exactly the same as you. I'm desperate for this pregnancy to work and want to tell everyone but I'm worried that it all goes wrong. I see my midwife on tue for first time too. Hopefully she can calm me down. I've read so many comments on this forum that say worrying is just another symptom for everyone! I certainly think whether you've had previous failed pregnancies or not it is hard not to over analyse every single twinge or even lack of them! I have to keep telling myself to take one day at a time, look after myself and aim for scan time! It may seem like lots of miscarriages happen, but they are seemingly still rare. We have every chance of a healthy 9 months so keep your chin up and everything will be absolutely fine!

Hi hun sorry to say that this doesn't really get much better!!! I think its babes way of getting us prepared for a lifetime of worrying about them. lol. xxxxx

Lol I am nearly 10 weeks further on and I panic every day....still checking in the loo and the stretching pains drive me mad.
It's perfectly natural to worry but we are all here to listen and reassure each other.

Congratulations and try to enjoy it a little lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well its nice to know im not the only one who worries. Got so much more to come n am excited about it all. I know its up n downs n im fully preprepared for it. Thanks for the comments x x

I'm currently on my second pregnancy and I'm panicking as been getting strange pulsing pains where my c-section scar is and around that area :( I hope its just the growing pains again. its amazing how much you forgot once your baby is here x

I had that around my c-section scar hun. Still get it now and again. Its were it pulls on the scar tissue etc. xxx

This is my 4th bubba and iv had 4 miscarriages and i worry about everything, its normal wether you have experianced a miscarriage or not, try to relax and enjoy the feeling of being preg :) i know its easier said than done, but the further along i get the more i relax, all my MC's happened before 6 weeks so im really hopeful this time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back