6 years ago today

Tonks

Reaction score
I found out I'd lost my first baby. :(

Made it to 10 weeks before I started spotting and went to hospital. Found out my little one had died at 8 weeks.

Doesn't get any easier for me as the years pass. Miss my little one, who should be a bouncing 5 year old now.

big hugs hun, its not easy.

i keep thinking i should have a lil 18month year old, but i keep thinking they up there watching us, keep smiling x

Aw :petal: :hug: Can only try to imagine how that feels :hug: My friend lost hers a year ago today and I never know whether to say "thinking of you" or to leave it alone.

So sorry about the anniversary :hug:

Thanks girls :hug:

It was only recently I contacted the hospital for more information like dates, as when it happened I was in shock and just blocked everything out. I was in a very bad relationship at the time too. At least now I know when it happened and when I was due. It helps in a strange sort of way.

i always get told things happen for a reason, not a nice way of thinking about it but in a way yes its prob best thing to happen as i too was in a bad relationship then aswell. its never a nice thing to happen, but in this way, they arent suffering being brought into the world with parents being in a bad relationship x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back