6 weeks tomorrow!

becks20

Reaction score
im 6weeks tomorrow and im excited because ill b half way to 12 but im nervous as i read online yesterday that eptopic pregnancys happen between 6 and 10 weeks so im just entering that stage, Im at higher risk of eptopic pregnancy as i had PID (Pelvic inflamatory dieses) a few months back and dont know how long id had it. But today i woke up feeling really sick and i no my morning sickness is gonna start over xmas just be my luck. I feel yuk today :( its not good. Anyone else feel yuk? lol x

i feel on and off sick and there is literally no rhyme or reason to it. some days i have none. others all day, and some here and there. odd.

least it means your pregnancy is going well xx

Yea, i had really bad sickness with my 1st but i cnt remember when it started and when it finished. Just hoping this time isnt as bad :) x

I was very very sick from about 6 weeks, but i've not been sick for almost 2 weeks now. Normally with ectopic you get pain in one side, i was admitted at 7 weeks with suspected ectopic, because i was in pain and very scared, i was classed as high risk too because i have had 4 miscarriages, alot of abdominal surgerys and quite a bit of scar tissue. But they did a scan and all was well. Try not to worry, my first trimester has been full or worries and seems to have lasted soooo long x

thanks, ill try not to worry. iv got my bf doing all my worrying now i think haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back