6 week scan today - went well

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hiya.....I...it went well, everything is growing and attached and I saw a heart beat....I did last time but my dates did not correlate last time, they do now...im confused to how big it was at 6 weeks it says 6.5M on the pic which must mean mm...thanks for all the support and I know I am not out of woods yet. The pic is very blurred so I won't post it but I will at 8 weeks when I have another scan...
thanks so much everyonex

Hi guys

I am trying to be positive, I have a very early scan in the morning. 9am to be precise....it is because I had a m/c earlier this year they are being careful.

The thing is I feel much more pregnant than last time, symptoms have been much stronger, i hope this is a good sign. I am struggling with nausea and tiredness....i was fine the last time...

keep your fingers x for me tommorow that the wee one is developing and attached in all the right places :

ooooh

thanks I'll be very nervous, it will bring back the last time a bit and i wasn't a happy bunny with all the pain and bleeding then each scan brought hope as babe was still there, however, it wasn't meant to be at that time...i have a better feeling about it all this time.

Good luck Gemma, ill be thinking of you tomororw honey and with you & your little bubs all the best... I'm sure all will be fine this time so don't u be worrying yourself!! :hug:

GOOD LUCK!!

Good luck Gemma,

Let us know how it goes. Thinking of you :hug:

x

hiya.....I...it went well, everything is growing and attached and I saw a heart beat....I did last time but my dates did not correlate last time, they do now...im confused to how big it was at 6 weeks it says 6.5M on the pic which must mean mm...thanks for all the support and I know I am not out of woods yet. The pic is very blurred so I won't post it but I will at 8 weeks when I have another scan...
thanks so much everyonex

Hi guys

I am trying to be positive, I have a very early scan in the morning. 9am to be precise....it is because I had a m/c earlier this year they are being careful.

The thing is I feel much more pregnant than last time, symptoms have been much stronger, i hope this is a good sign. I am struggling with nausea and tiredness....i was fine the last time...

keep your fingers x for me tommorow that the wee one is developing and attached in all the right places :

ooooh

thanks I'll be very nervous, it will bring back the last time a bit and i wasn't a happy bunny with all the pain and bleeding then each scan brought hope as babe was still there, however, it wasn't meant to be at that time...i have a better feeling about it all this time.

Good luck Gemma, ill be thinking of you tomororw honey and with you & your little bubs all the best... I'm sure all will be fine this time so don't u be worrying yourself!! :hug:

GOOD LUCK!!

Good luck Gemma,

Let us know how it goes. Thinking of you :hug:

x

Good luck, I am sure everything will be fine :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure all will be just fine xxx

Good luck!! I will be thinking of you!! send my love to your mum too, sorry she's feeling poorly :(

Good luck chick xxx I am sure everything will be fine for you xxx

Let us know how you get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back