6 months today

rach

Reaction score
my little angel jamie was born 6 months ago today :cry:
6 whole months since my heart was ripped out and torn in 2 forever still cant believe its that long feels like only yesterday when i held him in my arms for the first and only time :cry: :cry: :cry: xxxxxx

:hug:

Rach, I'm amazed the time has really flown. We're all here for you.

xxxxx

Oh Rach I'm sorry today is such a sad day :cry:
We are all here for you babe. :hug:

Aw Rach, I feel for you doll :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: lots of hugs, :cry: so sad, please know we are all thinking of you, Love Yvonne xx

thinking of you rach, Jamie is always in my prayers

i dont think Harleys birthday will ever go by for the rest of his life without me thinking of Jamie he was in my thoughts today.

Rach, every time I think about a baby I always spare a thought for Jamie and you and your family.

One day you will be reunited sweetie and in the meantime you always have our support whenever you need it especially on difficult days like this.

Big hugs to you :hug:

Tan xx

lots of hugs hun, as the other girls said we are all here for you :hug: :hug:

thankyou everyone yesterday was really hard for me :cry: spent the day on sofa crying didnt even get dressed just couldnt face the world :(
dionne i think of you and harley all the time and always will for the rest of my life :hug: harley will always have a special place in my heart xxx

rach you are so brave! You hafta to cry when you need to. I think of you alot. take care :hug:

This happened before I came on the board, but my heart goes out to you. I'm very impressed at you sitting on your sofa all day - I think it takes real courage to just be with our feelings like that, especially when they're so overwhelming. Hope you dont mind some ((((((hugs)))))) from someone you dont know (but I am another Rachel). Look after yourself, you're obviously very special to lots of people on here xxxxxx

thanks everyone i really dont know where i would be today without all your support i couldnt have made it through the last 6 months without you all xxxxxxxx

I admire you so much Rach but you do always make me cry :hug: cant imagine what you go through every day.

your little lad must be very proud of howstrong his mummy is and he will always be with you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: you seem so brave rach i really admire you.
As everyone has said we are all here for u.
xx

Didnt see this thread until today Rach but sending you lots and lots of love babes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back