6 months breastfeeding :-)

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I wasnt going to post this but im feeling quite proud 8) of myself for geting to 6 months and still going strong with the breastfeeding

I never new just how hard sometimes it would be and its left me in tears but im a stubborn person and ddint give up
I will continue to breastfeed for as long as Collier needs me hoping to get to a year but will not beat myself up if he weans off earlier

well done boobies :clap:

:clap: Well done chick and well done collier too!!
2 more weeks and I'll be at 6 months too :cheer:

Well done! :hug:
It is definately the toughest job in the world at times, youre both doing brilliantly :cheer:

Congratulations hun youve done bloody brilliant !!!

Also a rather LARGE round of applause to the old bosoooms, you go girls !!!! :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:
CONGRATS HUN!

Am very proud of you :) I know it's been hard but you only have to look at how amazing and advanced your little man is -YOU DID THAT!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yay! Well done! I just worked my way through one of those tough times, so I can imagine what it is like to make it to six months! :D

Squiglet said:

That made me curious about what the US is like (since that is where I am from originally), and each state varies- there are some in the 90% area! This is the national average according to the CDC (Center for Disease Control). I wonder why it is so much better.

Percent Ever Breastfed 74.2
Percent Breastfeeding at 6 Months 43.1
Percent Breastfeeding at 12 Months 21.4
Percent Exclusive Breastfeeding at 3 Months 31.5
Percent Exclusive Breastfeeding at 6 Months 11.9

Those figures are shocking squig i feel quite proud to be part of the 3% club.

Well done on 6 months thats great and it gets so much easier now you are weaning. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back