6 month old pubic hair?!

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Me and my partner have noticed recently that Poppy has fine, light-coloured pubic hair 'down there' and that there seems to be a little bit more every week or so. I wasn't concerned until I looked it up and found out it could be some kind of hormonal problem :( I know I shouldn't google! But has anyone come across anything like this? I'm going to call the HV today (or should I just call the doctor?)

Last edited:
Google is evil! To be honest i don't know enough to comment but if you are that worried give your doctors a call hun x

It may be that she's still got your hormones running through her hun...I know some little baby girls that have bled down there as a result of the mothers hormones. Hopefully its just that and it just may be taking its time to get out her system xxx

My nephew had this. My sister took him to the GP and he was fine. I cant remember what they said it was though.

TBH i've never heard of this before. I'm sure its nothing to worry about too much.

If it is a hormone thing i'm sure there is something they can do to treat it.

:)

i have heard of this before, and girls getting periods as children. I wouldnt worry, just pop to the GP to put your mind at ease xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back