hair loss

niknaks

Reaction score
recently like this past week ive noticed ive been losing hair. its been getting everywhere. on my pillows, clothes, constantly having to pick it from leandros fingers, clothes even mouth. dont know whats going on. when i was pregnant i did have people saying it looked more fuller and shinier and have heard you can lose it after you've given birth but Leandros 11 weeks old. has anyone else experienced this?

Hello hun yes my hair fell out :/ it did for a few months all the time. It's got better tho but was so annoying that it kept coming out everywhere! It will improve, I use an oil meant for afro- carribean hair which is amazing and it hardly falls out now x

Yrs, I'm getting this now and have been so.ce Jax was about 12 weeks. It's awful, I hate it!

I had this with my first too and we had a cream carpet in our bedroom and I used to get a black circle of hair where I sat and dried it every morning. I can't remember how long it lasted though.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Yep I got the same...noticed it was really bad the other day and Stanley is 13 week today!! x

I had it when I had Thomas it seems like its too much of a long time to happen but it really does take that long for all the hormones to leave your body xxx

Me too, it's horrible esp with long black hair, finding it everywhere! Makes me paranoid cooking just now!

thank god im not the only one. cant believe how much of it goes. im.surprised i havent ended uo with a bald patch or something lol xxx

Yup another black hair loser here! :wave: I don't know of its coz I've dyed the crap out of my hair but since Jaycee I've always lost hair :( its quite thin but started very thick so kinda beneficial lol! It drives me mad tho finding my hair everywhere :(

Me too, it's horrible esp with long black hair, finding it everywhere! Makes me paranoid cooking just now!

Me too! I'm dreading dh finding it in his dinner!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Eeeeeek - I'd forgotten about this side effect of being pregnant!!

My usually fine limp hair has been lovely since just before Christmas, really shiney and thick, even my hairdresser comment on it this morning whilst she was doing my hair!!

Don't want to lose it!!!

its horrible. found one on one of the bottle teats today so had to get a fresh bottle and sterilse the other one. so gutted :( and dont think leandros liking me fiddling around with his hands esp as hes found his thumb lol xx

I lost loads around the front of my hairline. It has all grown back-it's quite obvious now how much I lost as I have a fringe now! Lol

I lost loads around the front of my hairline. It has all grown back-it's quite obvious now how much I lost as I have a fringe now! Lol

Yes around my hairline too I lost the most :( I have about 1 inch that has grown back about the side of a 50p each side and hair loss right round my hair line :(

Me tooooo!!!

Asked hv last time I saw her and apparently when your pg you don't lose any hair (hence thick and glossy) so after baby arrives it all starts to shed!!

Oh picked a load of mine from the plug hole the other day as the bath wouldn't empty! Urgh TMI lol ;) x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

im not sure where mones all coming from just keep finding it everywhere xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back