• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6 Hours sleep!!

Hazel

Reaction score
Connie had a bottle at 10pm then DH took her to bed and then she didn't wake until 4am for the next bottle :cheer: . She usually wakes after 4 hours at night. I'm hoping this might be the beginnings of sleeping through the night :pray: .

:cheer: :cheer: sounds like how isla started...now she has a bottle at 6 goes to sleep at 7, wakes at 11-12 for another bottle then sleeps til 6.30...so just one feed to drop - although i cant see it happening any time soon

Its great isnt it? :lol: Eden has been going from 8pm to about 4am for a couple of weeks now, sometimes longer. I always wake up thinking wow I feel good! Ive been really lucky with both my kids sleeping from an early age :dance:

:hug: :hug:

This is how Dylan started sleeping through. He has a bottle at 7pm then i wake him at 11pm then he sleeps until 7am. Im too scared to drop that 11pm feed just yet :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back