• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5wks and not many symptoms at all. worried

Gen2012

Reaction score
Hi girls, Im 5 wks tomorrow :D
Im extremely dizzy and light headed all day long but no nausea or anthing like that. Had loads of cramps at the beginning now theyre all gone.. Im still pregnant right?? worried

Don't panic, your symptoms will come and go. Some ladies don't get many symptoms at all.

Don't worry about it! Some people don't get symptoms till 6 - 7 weeks. Be thankful that you don't feel sick! I get sick on and off throughout the day, but luckily I haven't been sick yet, and I'm 6 weeks and 5 days!

My nausea started at 6 weeks, well actually I would really have been 7 weeks and I still get it now! Apart from morning sickness I have no symptoms really but am reminded when I feel baby moving around and kicking me that there is actually a person in there! Some people get zero symtpoms so try not to worry too much xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I really wouldn't worry. I would have gladly given my symptoms to someone else, having anti sickness jabs and being ill for weeks was awful

My morning sickness kicked in with a vengeance at 7 weeks - until then I was just tired, no other symptoms

I have no sickness, sore boobs anything! hpoing they kick in soon! xxxxx

As others have said symptoms come and go. I'm getting more symptoms this time round. I'm only just over four weeks and today ive felt light headed, tired and nauseous x

thanks girls, this is all so reassuring. If anything I feel fantastic! I think its the excitement.. tired in the eves but buzzing all day long!! x 5 weeks in the morning. Cant wait... another week down.. another week still pregnant :)

You won't necessarily get any symptoms, I never had any sickness, sore boobs or anything. Just count yourself lucky! Xx

I am 4+6 today (still very early) but the only sign I have had was tiredness in the week leading up to due time for AF. I now feel absolutely fine and no different to normal, hoping this is ok and not a bad sign :)
Good luck x

I'm exactly the same not quite 5 weeks yet and apart from some tiredness at the end of last week I feel fine now x

I had no symptoms at all until around 9 weeks! Enjoy it while its here!! ;-)

Sent from my shit hot galaxy using Tapatalk 2

girls you will laugh.. Im so sick this eve. feel like Im going to vomit any min and my boobs are killing me. Had a 5 week 3 day beta Hcg done today and results are 20,700......... twins?????????

just 7 weeks now and up until this morning - nothing. This morning my boobiewoobies hurt and are mahooooosive!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back