5th June due date feel saddened.

lillith112

Reaction score
Today was my due date, feeling sorry for myself. We have been ttc ever since and nothing. x

I'm so sorry lovely lady :( due dates are really painful! Sending you huge hugs :hug: xx

Thankyou Leah, that means a lot. I don't think it will ever happen but as my OH says, 'At least we have each other '. xx

:hugs:

Thinking of you and your lost baby today.

Thinking of you Lillith, I know how hard these days are xx

Thinking of you sweetheart x I'm still wishing for a rainbow for you x

Thinking of you sweetheart x I'm still wishing for a rainbow for you x

Thankyou Bunny and Candy, Eryinera, it looks like our ttc journey has come to an end, my consultant won't let me try clomid for my pcos due to my age so that's it now, I also have high prolactin which I am waiting to hear from an endocrinologist. So thats it, no help ttc. Such a shame that baby didn't stick as it was a miracle I even caught.xx

Last edited:
Oh hun I'm sorry to hear that. I'll wish for miracles to happen then x it worked with my cousin she was told at 14 she would never have children she is currently pregnant with her 2nd.

So sorry to hear that it must be really hard news to deal with on top of your loss. Doctors are not always right so I really hope they are wrong about you.

So sorry to hear lil, my angel was due the 7th, and I've just tried to carry on as normal.
Sorry to hear your bad news from yours docs - that would have been one little miracle baby!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back