:(

Hello

Sarah your never boring lol, you keep is all going.
How is everyone else, havent heard form any one much hoep everyone is fine.
Katrina

woohoo i am not boring YAY lol

i was thinking as its a new year we have bdays cuming up sum further away than others lol (ME)

so i thought it would be cool to tell every1 our and babys b'days so we can post happy Bday messages to each other lol - can u tell i was bored this morning lol
ne way mine is 11th august ill be 19 woohoo lol n B's is 28th september n he will be 1

love sarah n braydon x x

good idea sarah!!
my bday is even further away than urs !!
mine is 10th october and the baby should be sometime in april lol!
love xx willow xx

hiya srry i avnt been on here for ages
so things that av been keepin me busy are:
childminding- i thought wel i av got to get money, and i have to stay home with k +d so i thought why not look afta more kids lol crazy i know. so yesterday i had a grand total of 7 babies an 2 toddlers!!! thank god tasha (ma m8) came to the rescue!
and i have been doing lots an d lots but i cant rememba for the life of me what!!!!!!!! lol

love marylou
ps kylies bday- 20th may, mine- 1st sept, demis- 31 october

bleeding heck mry lou i think i would have pulled my hair out with all them kids lol - like u sed least u got money i wish i could do that or summit like that i am going back to work next week and i am emotional reck lol - dont suppose u wanna move to colchester and look after B for me so i dont have to put him in nursery lol

ye i would sure love 2 move 2 colchester!!! we are all fine! i cant believa demi has gotten so big either and kylie is gettin bigger 2 lol! just before xmas neil (demis dad) gave me £50 :D and i had been thinking of putting it into a child trust thing but then yesterday i thought - what the hell and went on a shoppin spree lol. there is none left now
love marylou xxx

£50 his pushing the boat out aint he - is that all he has given you since u fell pg??? I HATE MEN who cant be arsed with there kids or even not giving money ot help bring em up..
wot did u buy then anything nice?

i start work on tuesday so can u move quick lol

ye i totally agree sarah! i totally hate men too! he has really pushed the boat out hasnt he?!? tha is all he has given me since i fell preg but it is better than kylies dad cos he hasnt given anything! he has seen her walk past him and he can just turn away and pretend shes not his :cry: i cant believe him.

i bought 2 matchin dresses for the girls they look so sweet in them. and i got kids clothes then not enough 4 me 2 buy much but i managed a cheapo tshirt lol

ill get moving for u lol! how r u nd B? and Amy nd Carey an Katrina nd Kiara and Willow an bump and wheres Gill??? lol

love marylou xxxxxxx

she aint been on msn or on here but she has been on emmas diary she had her lil boy jake about two weeks ago lol

sounds like your better of without both of them mary-lou u have all us on here - i wanna meet all of u and our babys - n kylie not a baby lol - but with katrina deciding not to even live in UK spoze that wont happen for a while lol

me and B r good thanks 3 days and counting till work :(:(:(:(:(

lots of love sarah and B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back