:(

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i avent abandoned u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love xx willow xx

hey sarah, ive not either hun, just had a few family problems thats why ive not been around. talk to you on msn soon. hope you and B are ok xXx

Any news on Katrina?

she is in hospital must have had keira by now
me and B r gr8 thanks
hope u n carey r ok if u ever need to tlk email me

glad u and willow havent ambandoned me
love sarah and braydon

i havent abandoned you either sarah just been a bit busy!
sorry :(
hope u an B an Amy n carey an willow an katrina an keira are ok.

luv marylou xxx

Hello

im here ... sorry bernie couldnt post he stayed at the hospital the whole time.
Weve had a rough three days but i think we will be fine just need time to heal as i cant do too much.
Try and get on soon and chat with everyone.
Thanks again for everything and am glad oh stubborn one is here lol.
take care hun.
Katrina and Kiara

hello i am so glad she is here suppose i have to stop calling her that now lol
i am so glad u havent all ambandoned me
wot u all been up to ?

love sarah and braydon

awwww wow CONGRATS katrina, well done hunnie got there in the end.

Carey weighed in at 9lb 5oz today little fatty, hes sleeping 11-6 for the past few nights now so getting more sleep and feeling loads better, he lifted his head up for the first time today aswel i was so upset i didnt catch it on camera.

anyway hope your all ok.

awww bless write it down i wish i had with B lol

braydon weighed 15lb 10 oz now that is fat lol he has started on solids :)

Hello

Well last night my breasts got engorged as my milk came in instantly, and she oculdnt feed so they came and pumped them today and said she might be tongue tied sent me to the clinic where they were gonna send us to a pediatrician then the hospital again. but i just went home and fead her and shes fine. so we will see how it goes.
Kiara lifted her head up before she was 224 hours old even the doctor couldnt beleive how strong she is... kinda freaky lol,
Well im gonna go but i hope your all doing well. and ill try and come on later.
Katrinaxxxxxx

awwww babe braydon was a lazy baby lol hated laying on his back so refused to lift his head up till1.5 months his to much like me
sounds like u aint had it recently katrina i cant believe she was that big lol i think i would have cried lol
did she loose much weight B was 7lb14.5 oz and went down to 7lb 4 oz for 2 weeks as wasnt feeding well

hope every one is good, its getting a bit of a mouthfull this is lol katrina and kiara, amy and carey, mary-lou kylie and demi, and willow and Bump

tlk to u all soon love sarah and braydon x x

Hello

I missed you today :( , she weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces when we lkeft the hospital and weighed her yesterday and she was 8 pounds 4 ounces and lost 9.6 percent and dpc said its normal to lose up to 10 percent so im hoping she dpenst lose no more. gonna have to get a pump cuz been having to feed her every two hours with only an hour rest inbetween, and in a lot of pain.
Hopefully everything turns out.
How is everyone else????
Talk to you all later.
Bye Katrina and Kiara

that sounds harsh
braydon says if they are going to make a sweet couple he has to have his sleep so she should improve with that lol, he is getting worse instead of better lol

love sarah and braydon x x

hey sarah! im good thanx!!! connor came 2 c me this weekend :D:D:D it was so gr88888888
im so happy lol its finally hit me that im gonna have a baby. i no that sounds stupid but before i didnt really believe it lol
hope braydon an sarah an katrina an kiara (congrats by d way) an amy an carey an mary-lou an kylie an demi are all ok!!!!!!!!!!
love xx willow xx

it hit me at 10 weeks to go to - i am so glad connor came to see u my ex is cuming in bout 2 mins :shock: n neither of us r dressed (me n B) lol

Hello

Sarah how are you missed ya again sorry, been busy being a mom lol.
Kiara is getting a little better.
Lol i think she a B will make a greta couple as well, but she doesnt know about this long distance thing lol,
Thnaks Willow your timeis comming up fast are you getting excitred?
Amy how are you anything new with you??
Well i gotta go and hope ot hear from you all soon.
Katrina :D

braydon said we will all have to have long hols so they can see each other and tlk on here and MSN :)
braydon has just had loads of solids the little gut it wasnt pretty tho it went everywhere!

amy how is things with troy? is he still seeing carey!! how is he coming along now?

marylou hope the girls are good, and everything with u is going well?

and willow have u decided on any names yet? and the bump is ok :)

and it would be loverly to see up to up to date pics of demi, kylie. carey and kiara

lots of love sarah and braydon x x x

kylie.jpg

1138089163_d.jpg

there you go sarah i hope they worked lol we are all fine very busy lol but ok
luv marylou xxxxxxxxxx
ps hope evri1 is ok

awww bless they are gorgous mary lou demi has gotton so big lol - why oh why do they grow up so fast sorry having an emotional day lol, i am ment to be going out in 20 mins and i am on here lol nothing is ready and braydon aint even up yet lol

the little devil wouldnt go back down last nite after his feed lol just means he is grounded till he is 100 rather than 75 :D :D

wot knda things r keeping u busy then lol - me being nosie again!!!

i have noticed since xmas we have slowed down in this forum lol so i was wondering wot u are all doing to keep u busy :D :D nosie again lol
oh crap better go just remembered i am going out ha ha ha

your all bored of me now arnt u lol

lots of love the terrible 2 ( sarah and braydon )

xxxxxxx to demi, kylie, carey and kiara

hi evri11
marylou kylie an demi r soo sweet!!!!!
u r not borin sarah- if u r then i must b 2 lol
love xx willow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members