:-(

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I am feeling quite down :( I really wanted to get a BFP this month for more reasons than one. In April of this year my brother (and my best friend) was killed in a car accident so this year has been a really hard one for all my family. I really wanted to get a BFP so that the year could end with something good happening and to take some pressure off Christmas which is going to be so hard for us all.

In my hearts of hearts I know that my AF is around the corner as I am having too many of the same symptoms that I have.

Plus DH sister has just revealed that she is PG :(

Life is hard.

Xxx

You really have had a tragic year, I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your family.

If your af hasn't arrived then you can't be sure your not pregnant, what are your symptoms? We like to hear these things!

I can imagine with what you have been through though your body has been very stressed, maybe it's not ready for the huge strain pregnancy can be. It does seem so unfair, but i'm sure it will happen soon. If it doesn't happen this year try to think that next year is your year and a better year than this one has been.

Once again, I am so sorry for your loss, my fingers are crossed for your BFP.

xx

Thankyou hun :hug:

After I finished typing my message, I went to the loo and there is a very slight brown discharge when I wiped which generally happens before af comes so it looks like it's not my time.

Xxx

oh my god what a horrible year youve had. Sorry for you loss hun, cant imagine wot you and youre family are goin thru.
im sure your brother will send a baby from heaven when you're ready hun :hug: :hug:

What an awful year for you and your family :hug:

I really hope that you can start 2008 off with a BFP :hug:

Thankyou for all youir lovely replies :hug:

I don't know what is making me more miserable, af coming or missing my brother. I thought that I was in control and wasn't going to stress too much this time round, until this morning and I realised that af was coming and I that I was desperate for a baby.

I think the vino will be coming out tonight ....

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

what an awful year you have had... just tyr and remain positive, and think that when your BFP come is will make it all the sweeter.

Roll on 2008 hun...xxxx

Hey Lindsay,

Please allow yourself time to mourne, you MAY or may not be pregnant this month, please fingers crossed you are, but if not, accept it that it's just not the right time......

Your time WILL come, just like the rest of us, until then, be with your family and just remember all the happy times you spent with your brother and best friend, and try to celebrate his life, knowing that he is with you always.......

Take care hun.........

fingers crossed that it's an implantation bleed not AF but even if it is AF I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon, your brother will send you one.

I can't even begin to imagine what you've gone through this year my heart goes out to you :hug:

Oh Lins, I'm so, so sorry to hear that you lost your brother and best friend. That's awful.

I can totally understand why you wouuld want a BFP to help bring some form of happiness back into the family. This christmas is going to be particularly tough for you all.

It's is incredible once you decide your are TTC how hard it hits you when your AF gets here. I've been an emotional wreck this week. Christmas is a hard time for me too after losing my Mum at this time of year a couple of years ago.

I understand how you're feeling, as do many of us with the TTC side of things.

Let it all out, cry if you need to. God knows I have lots this week.

As the others have said, it may not be your AF. I really hope it's not.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss xx Im keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

it's a ........ BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am in state of shock and excitement. I can't belive that it has happened first time trying.

DH is out all day on a drinking day out with work so I have rang him to tell him the news. He told me that I can't tell anyone else until we have done another test together.

I feel bad though cos I had a drink at the weekend. I hope my bean will be ok.

Xxx

OMG!!!!

That's fantastic news!!!!

Don't feel bad about having a drink, I did with Isaac before I got my BFP and he's fine.

You lucky thing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back