50 days to go...

Emily0505

Reaction score
:shock::shock::shock:

Can't believe I've only got 50 days until my due date!!!

It's soooo exciting and scary all at once!!!!

Have everything pretty much organised- ordered the cot mattress yesterday, so just need to pick up any little odds and bits and pieces that we fancy now. I do need to do about a thousand loads of washing to make sure all his clothes and bedding etc is all nice and clean for him but will probs start that next week or so when I am on hols.

Going to the docs today, to see if there is something I can take for my hayfever cuz it's really really bad at the moment so fx she can give me summit that actually works!! I am on the verge of being housebound with it- started sneezing and snotting everywhere as soon as I woke up this morning and that is on a wet day without going outside yet at all!!!!

XX

Oooh how exciting! Are you finding pregnancy to be flying by? I think it's going really fast! x

Oh so glad you put this 50 days for me too!!!! Wow I've done the bedding which is all ironed in the under bed box waiting at the mo!! We've just got some last bits to get now - wipes, teddy and comin home outfit. Crazy how soon that seems!!!!

Oooh how exciting! Are you finding pregnancy to be flying by? I think it's going really fast! x

In some ways yes it is flying by and at other times it seems to be taking forever! I am starting to get quite excited now- can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like!

XX

Oh so glad you put this 50 days for me too!!!! Wow I've done the bedding which is all ironed in the under bed box waiting at the mo!! We've just got some last bits to get now - wipes, teddy and comin home outfit. Crazy how soon that seems!!!!

I've got a coming home outfit and been buying a pack of wipes with the weekly shop for ages, so got looooooads of wipes. I keep worrying that there is something I've forgotten though. I do still need to get myself sorted though- breast pads, maternity pads etc as I haven't got anything for myself yet!

They'll be here before we know it!!

XX

I did buy wipes but I use them with my ds so just need a few extra to have as a backup!! I've got my hospital bag sorted I just need some drinks to take with us but will get them next week!! Feels like we're slowly getting there and can see it all coming together! I know just over a month really and definately by 2 months time they'll be here!!!

I haven't even started my hospital bag yet but I finish work on Tuesday so will start getting everything organised then.

I am hoping that the weather turns nice when I'm off- I really want to look out of the window and see lots of little baby grows on the washing line!!

XX

In some ways yes it is flying by and at other times it seems to be taking forever! I am starting to get quite excited now- can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like!

XX

Eeee! Soon you will get to see his little face! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back