5 year old how big?

mopmum4X

Reaction score
How big is your 5 year old?
Mine is a big 3ft 9inc!!!!:oooo:
He got measerd at school he is 3st 4oz.:)

I'm not sure how tall Lacey is but she's only 2st 5!! She's so light! She's being weighed at school in the next few weeks for that government thingy!! (can't remember what it's called!) lol

I'm not sure how tall Lacey is but she's only 2st 5!! She's so light! She's being weighed at school in the next few weeks for that government thingy!! (can't remember what it's called!) lol
ar bless her my 20 mth old is 2st lol so not far behind her, yea that gov thing is why morgan got weighed and measured i forgot what it was called to. x

Aww my sons 3 and just over 3 stone.. but he is very big not so much in height but hes got a really sturdy build!

Aww my sons 3 and just over 3 stone.. but he is very big not so much in height but hes got a really sturdy build![/Q what a big boy he is, i think my logan is gonna be like that, they grow up to fast! x

Yeh hes got his dads build so I think hes going to be a tall sturdy lad... hes about the same height and weights more than most of the 5 year olds i know :D Hes too bloody strong fo me already though :D

My little boy will be 5 in a couple of weeks and he weighs around 17.6 kgs which is just under 3 stone I think.

My little boy will be 5 in a couple of weeks and he weighs around 17.6 kgs which is just under 3 stone I think.

Its about 2stone 7 lbs I think... Gosh my son sounds soo heavy.. he must be about 22 kilos now although I havent weighed him in about a month.

Yeh hes got his dads build so I think hes going to be a tall sturdy lad... hes about the same height and weights more than most of the 5 year olds i know :D Hes too bloody strong fo me already though :D
Bless him and you lol! i know what its like to have this little but big child who you should be stronger than but you find yourself thinking OUCH!! if there have a tantrum and trying to calm them down, or if they want to help unpack the shopping and wonder how the hell is he that strong!x

Hes right on track then little cutie aswell from that little pic! x

Our son is on the smaller side too as I'm only 5ft tall and a size 8 so don't think he's ever going to be huge!! LOL.

Our son is on the smaller side too as I'm only 5ft tall and a size 8 so don't think he's ever going to be huge!! LOL.
Alot of good things come in small packages! O and i correct myself i read your post wrong DOH! he is a little tinker bless! but there is nothing wrong with that:) my 20 mth old is nearly as big as my 3 year old lol x

My son is the tallest in his class he weighs 3 and half stone. He was 5 last november. Dont know were he gets his tallness fro as am only 5ft 3 and dad is around 5ft 8 or 9 not sure. xxxx

My son is the tallest in his class he weighs 3 and half stone. He was 5 last november. Dont know were he gets his tallness fro as am only 5ft 3 and dad is around 5ft 8 or 9 not sure. xxxx
thats like mine son, but his dad is tall though so he gets it from him, i'm like you short, i'm nearly 5ft 4in so our sons will be as tall as us soon! lol x

Lol. Reading this my daughter is going to tower over kids at school!!! She had a hosp appointment last week, otherwise I wouldnt have a clue on her stats!
Shes 4yrs and 3mths, 2 stone 13lbs, and 3ft 7!! And is just starting her growth spurt again. Christ. Shes 4-5 inches taller than the average 4 and a half yr old girl!! I wouldnt mind, but neither of us are particularly tall! xx

I weighed lace the other day just to double check her weight and she's 2st 6lb's. She might be light but she's eats more than me!! Lucky bugger!!

Amy weighs 19 lb 5.5 oz at 13 months and she's about 2 ft 7.3 in I think lol

Lol. Reading this my daughter is going to tower over kids at school!!! She had a hosp appointment last week, otherwise I wouldnt have a clue on her stats!
Shes 4yrs and 3mths, 2 stone 13lbs, and 3ft 7!! And is just starting her growth spurt again. Christ. Shes 4-5 inches taller than the average 4 and a half yr old girl!! I wouldnt mind, but neither of us are particularly tall! xx
She is gonna be tall isn't she lovly long legs bless! x

I weighed lace the other day just to double check her weight and she's 2st 6lb's. She might be light but she's eats more than me!! Lucky bugger!!
Ha ha i know what you mean, my daughter is the same, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back