5 year old how big?

Lol. Reading this my daughter is going to tower over kids at school!!! She had a hosp appointment last week, otherwise I wouldnt have a clue on her stats!
Shes 4yrs and 3mths, 2 stone 13lbs, and 3ft 7!! And is just starting her growth spurt again. Christ. Shes 4-5 inches taller than the average 4 and a half yr old girl!! I wouldnt mind, but neither of us are particularly tall! xx
She is gonna be tall isn't she lovly long legs bless! x

Lol is does makeme laugh tho. Shell be taller than me before long!
In general, I think kids r gettin taller! My friends an I were all tiny when I was 11, but when I was 17 in sixth form some of te 11 year olds were already my height!
X

Lol. Reading this my daughter is going to tower over kids at school!!! She had a hosp appointment last week, otherwise I wouldnt have a clue on her stats!
Shes 4yrs and 3mths, 2 stone 13lbs, and 3ft 7!! And is just starting her growth spurt again. Christ. Shes 4-5 inches taller than the average 4 and a half yr old girl!! I wouldnt mind, but neither of us are particularly tall! xx

In general, I think kids r gettin taller! My friends an I were all tiny when I was 11, but when I was 17 in sixth form some of te 11 year olds were already my height!
X
Yea i know, its scary! Soon we'll be in a land of giants who are 20 years younger then us lol! x

X

I think theyre definateşy getting taller.. but I think say our generation are alot taller than when you looks at 60-70 year olds. You never seem to see many tall 70 year old women?

That's true actually. I can't think of a single 60+ woman taller than me. Yea quite a lot my height (about 5,6) but def none taller x

X

I think theyre definateşy getting taller.. but I think say our generation are alot taller than when you looks at 60-70 year olds. You never seem to see many tall 70 year old women?
Yea i agree to, but i think as we turn into an oap we shrink a bit, i'm not quite 5ft 4in i'll be a little midget when i'm 70!! lol!

my 6 year old dd is 2 stone. she is sooo skinny like her dad, it's just her build.

my 4 year old dd is 2st 8 and more my build.

my 6 year old dd is 2 stone. she is sooo skinny like her dad, it's just her build.

my 4 year old dd is 2st 8 and more my build.
Wow, thats interesting, it;s like my Meghan and Logan, shes just over 2 st and he is 2 st, well was a few weeks ago i'm sure he'll take over her soon! x

monty was 6 in nov so a little bit older but he is 4ft 4 and 4 stone 2lb he has always been heavy but dosnt look it at all.

monty was 6 in nov so a little bit older but he is 4ft 4 and 4 stone 2lb he has always been heavy but dosnt look it at all.
Thats brill! a good solid weight and height:) love his name to. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back