5 weeks, bleeding help

JenniCharlie

Reaction score
Hi all... New to all this, I read forums a lot, but have never posted on one! Basically... Me and my partner were trying for a baby, but it wasn't overly important when I fell pregnant, so we weren't actually trying at the right times ect.. I was due on my period last week, but a few days before I was feeling really sick in the mornings and evenings, the same feeling I had with my first pregnancy. I took a hpt 2 days before I was due on, and sure enough a cross came up. I didn't quite believe it (as many probably don't) so I done another cheapy one, then went and got 2 more Clearblue digital... All possitive, the clearblue said 1-2weeks on both. Then at the weekend I started to bleed... Not really heavy, no clotting. On the monday I was still bleeding, and it was just like a period. I just presumed I miscarried, and tried to get over it... But couldn't. I done two more tests, one pos and one neg... Confussing... 2 more... Both neg! Gutted! But now I'm starting to feel pregnant... Nipples quite tender, feeling sick ect. Do you think I'm making myself feel like this? Or has anyone else had anything similar still been pregnant? xx

Hi hun, sorry no experience of this but.... If your tests are now showing up negative and you have had period like bleeding I would assume a very early miscarriage. Maybe the egg was fertilized but never implanted into the wall of your womb which would maybe explain the lack of clots etc. If you post this into the coping with loss section someone may have had a similar experience and be able to give better advice. xx

Hi Huni

So sorry to hear about this, if your tests are saying negative it sounds like an early miscarriage and you wouldnt usually get clots etc, I had a similar thing, miscarried at 6 weeks and after i kept thinking i still felt sick and that my boobs hurt and i felt tired but i think it was all in my head as i was wishing i was still pregnant, i googled this and loads of ladies had said they were experiencing the same, hope your feeling ok, on the positive side i m/c on new years eve and am pregnant again already, hope it happens quickly for you next time x x x x x x x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back