5 Weeks 2 days Pregnant

MiracleBaby

Reaction score
Hello

Just a quick question this is my first positive pregnancy from ICSI (IVF) i am 5 weeks 2 days we think but will confirm full dates on 14th January when i have my 2nd scan. I have been having alot of pains due to the transfer which i understand is normal, but I feel ok today and boobs not as sore as they were, is this normal to flutuate? It seems to be every other day i am worse then it calms down and then gets bad again.

Thanks

Lindzi

Last edited:
Hi honey! Every day is different for me. Sometimes my boobs are fine,the next day I Cant move they are so painful! Nausea changes day to day. Sometimes I have niggly pains and other days, nothing! Sounds like you're on the right track. Oh and congrats on successful ivf woo hoo!

Hi Lindzi

From what I've read over the past year, that all sounds perfectly normal. (I've been so very lucky to have no discomfort so far, but I think I'm the one who's out of the ordinary!) Definitely mention it when you go in for your scan though to put your mind at rest.

My scan is the day before yours - can't wait! :) Xx

Hi honey! Every day is different for me. Sometimes my boobs are fine,the next day I Cant move they are so painful! Nausea changes day to day. Sometimes I have niggly pains and other days, nothing! Sounds like you're on the right track. Oh and congrats on successful ivf woo hoo!

Hi Lindzi

From what I've read over the past year, that all sounds perfectly normal. (I've been so very lucky to have no discomfort so far, but I think I'm the one who's out of the ordinary!) Definitely mention it when you go in for your scan though to put your mind at rest.

My scan is the day before yours - can't wait! :) Xx

Thank you guys........... and good luck with your scan too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back