• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5-6DPO- Cramping? too early?

I'm not feeling too bad thanks miss j, I'm still gettin this dull ache in my left side that just stays there doesn't hurt though.
I do get pains through my nipples aswell, probably all in my head to be honest :(
Afs due any day now so its probably a sign she's coming..
I'm 10dpo now was hopin to get more signs by now?

How are you missj?
X

I'm in the same boat haha

Having so many symptoms it's unreal, but I am also on dyhydracodienes for a haemorrhagic ovarian cyst so thinking the symptoms are related to that instead of pregnancy. X

Fingers crossed for u all ladies. I don't think I'm in this month, we arent that lucky xx

Sorry to hear that ema-lou :( I hpe you are in this month, I don't think I am, I feel af arriving.. Stupid witch :(
Ill keep you all updated though, symptoms have stopped apart from the cramping :s I'm now 11dpo so who knows :(

Becki you should do a test hun - cramping is also a preg sign :dust:
Xxx

I have I've done a total of 3 tests includin one today BFN :( 11DPO.. Something must be showin if I'm pregnant, I'm gettin cramps like af is gna appear.. So maybe I'm out this month

Ill jus have to wait and see x

Stay positive hun, many girls thought AF was due when in fact they were pregnancy

xxxxxx

Fingers and toes crossed for you all xxxxxxxxx

Yeah very hard stayin positive though :( I shall keep you updated, afs due today! :(

Hey everyone, af was due yesterday still no sign of her as of yet, I'm usually bang on time to :/ I have been gettin pains like she's on her way :(
I havnt done a hpt yet x if af doesn't arrive in a few days I shall test :)
Hope you girls are ok :)

HeHe hopfully .. still no sign of af yet.. still gettin cramps so who knows :/

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj