4d scans - r u gonna have one??

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Just been looking online and shockingly they do 4d scans in my town - OMG.
I wasnt really fussed to be honest but after thinking about christmas presents from our family and not knowing what to have - I thought it could be a good idea.

I have pretty much everything I want and we r not allowed anything for the baby apparently so might go for the scan. Its £150. Is that a reasonable price ladies?

Is it worth it? Anyone had one previously?

xxxx

I think lilmoomin has hers today :love:

I've booked one for 2 weeks today - can't wait! Will let you know then if its worth it :) We're doing it to find out sex too.

xx

Mine is in just under 2 weeks. We payed £135 but it was on offer, think it varies from area to area!! Looking at friends scans I think they are defo worth it!!
xxx

Its an amazing experience, I had one at 19 weeks and another at 30 weeks and it was the best thing ever. I would def recommend it.

I went to window to the womb in nottingham and mircale in progress at loughborough - which one would you be going to? x

I would love to but only 1 place does it where I am and they too expensive :-( If I make it over to Liverpool im gonna have one there cos seen a few places doing it for 60

Ok lilmoomin has hers 2 weeks today like me. I thought she did but misread her fb status! x

Ive been looking and found some that are £65 ish.... but Oh doesn't like the look of them... i dont know i think it would be cute :) x

Im booked in at Thornberry in Sheffield for the 14th Nov. My husband christmas pressie to me at I didn't now what I wanted plus I can get a proper confirmation on the Sex instead of them saying 'we think its a boy' two weeks ago.

Mines costing £150

I think lilmoomin has hers today :love:

I've booked one for 2 weeks today - can't wait! Will let you know then if its worth it :) We're doing it to find out sex too.

xx

Ok lilmoomin has hers 2 weeks today like me. I thought she did but misread her fb status! x

:lol: yes mine is the same day as yours :dance: x x

I am having mine at window to the womb at Bramcote, its costing £110 we get a cd rom with the pics on, 10 minute DVD, I think its 6 coloured prints of our choice and a couple of key rings. There are cheaper packages though, this one just seemed to offer the best value for money!

Not long for us now Olive :love:

Yes i want to find out the sex at 16 weeks found a few places in liverpool for £65.00 so thats good id defo get one they look amazing im so impatient aswell so i want to know as soon as pos! x

Yes i want to find out the sex at 16 weeks found a few places in liverpool for £65.00 so thats good id defo get one they look amazing im so impatient aswell so i want to know as soon as pos! x

I'm the same, I cant wait.. going to book it tomorrow for when I'm 16 weeks..

The one I have found is £65 as well in St Helens called Take a Peek..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back