4D scans in or around nottingham ( thought i would share)

MissSara

Reaction score
Well after seeing the great 4D scans on here we decided to get ours booked ASAP. My friend recommended A place called " window to the womb " in Nottingham anyway we are sooooo pleased at the prices of these scans i just thought we would share for anyone close enough to be near there.

http://www.windowtothewomb.co.uk/packages.php

Think we are going for the celebration package, now i just cant wait to see baby.

Oooh when is it? Can't wait to see your pics! I've got mine booked too! 24th May so I'll be 27 weeks exactly. mmonroemaniac has booked one too I think?

:cheer: x

I'm ringing up first thing tomorrow morning to book it, i want mine for bang on 27 weeks as on the website they recommend thats the best time to get great pics.

Awww, can't wait to see your pics :)

Is that the company that sell thier 4D packages on ebay?

Oh im not sure she just recomended them to me. I watched her lil ones dvd and it was amazing so i know their good at what they do.
My next task will be trying to find the place........lol

dannii87 said:
Oooh when is it? Can't wait to see your pics! I've got mine booked too! 24th May so I'll be 27 weeks exactly. mmonroemaniac has booked one too I think?

:cheer: x

Yep ours is booked for the 10th May at 1pm i cant wait! :D :cheer:

Ooooo be cheaper getting it booked on ebay then, glad i saw this before OH came home and i booked it. Thanks for that hun xxx

Can highly recommend Proscan in Nottingham too. They offer different packages at different prices. Very reasonably priced too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back