4d scanning

kat060287

Reaction score
Hey all,

was just wondering if anybody has had a 4d scan as early as 16 weeks?

I'm only 10 weeks but had a few problems and have already had 4 scans so im not getting my 12 week scan now. I have read that they can so a sexing scan privately as early as 16 weeks and would just like to know if its worth it xxx

Hey :)

That's a shame about not getting your 12 week scan, I thought they always still gave you a 12 week one even if you had early scans.

I had a gender scan with babybond at 16/17 weeks and it was great. It was £79 and she spent about 20mins going over everything and I got 6 or 7 pics too :)

I don't think anywhere will do 4D scans until 22 weeks or something? With the gender scan I had they put it on to 4D for a minute or two but it was too early to see anything really, just bones. Wasn't very nice to be honest lol! Baby looked a bit alien-ish :shock:

xxx

Last edited:
Hey I wasn't allowed my 4D scan until I was at least 18 weeks, so not sure ? You can get sexing scans though but if its before 18 weeks I think its got to be 2D? xx

i got told its best 4d from 24 weeks but i too had a 2d sexing scan at 17 weeks and it was fab. Cheaper to

The reason they prefer to do the 3d/4d 24 weeks or after is that the baby has some fat on it so it doesn't look too skeletal, I had some pictures done at a gender scan at 21 weeks and he was still slinky x

if u google it u can see videos and pictures and u can decide form there.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back