4d scan ?

jayx2

Reaction score
Quick question ladies just wondering when's best time to get a 4d scan, i was going to book it for 25th week but don't know if that's too soon or not !?
Thanks girls :) xx

Think 25 weeks should be ok. Tiffanyjaynexo had hers at 25 weeks at the pics were great! I had one today at 28 (tmrw am 28) and baby wasn't really cooperating but had he, pics might have been decent lol.

xx

Thanks hun, suppose it just depends on LO if they feel like putting on a show that day or not lol x

Def hun! Got some good screen shots ourselves off of dvd but going back fri to see if we have any more luck. Let us know if you book!x

They said to us the best time was between 25 and 29 weeks so you will be fine, we had ours at 27 weeks and I think it was fab. Anything around that stage will be fine hun!!!
xxxx

The company I used did them up to 32 weeks............I had mine at 29+6 and it was amazing!..........I left it a bit later coz I wanted to see my LO roughly half way between 20 week scan and due date...........it's a long time from the 20 week scan until birth and I missed seeing him and knowing everything was ok!
Whenever u have it hun I'm sure u will be amazed! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back